January is the time for new year’s resolution, but a resolution without a plan is just a good idea. The Resolution Challenge provides what you need to not only make healthy new year’s resolutions, but it gives you the community, accountability, structure, motivation, competitive atmosphere, and education you need to making your resolutions become your reality. Real change starts here.
The Challenge allows for individuals to compete simultaneously as an individual and for their Affiliate Team. This 5 week Challenge tracks your diet, progress in achieving your New Year’s Resolutions, body composition, weight, personal goals, workout performance, and improvements. Whether your resolution is to lose a few lbs. from the holidays, improve your diet, or prepare for the Open, the Resolution Challenge is built for you.
- Access to our proven 5 week Challenge platform
- Complete tracking of your diet, performance, and improvements
- Donation to 2 amazing charites
- More than 50 recipes, and a one-month meal plan
- Access to the forum and exclusive blog content
- Compete against athletes and affiliates across the country
- Opportunity to win prizes
A portion of all of the proceeds go to a few amazing foundations. To date, Lurong Living Challenges have raised more than $75,000, and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
- More than 25,000 participants
- 1,500 + Affiliates
- Average person will lose more than 5.5 inches
- To date more than 62,000 inches have been lost (that is just under a mile or 3 1/2 Empire State Buildings stacked on top of each other)
- In 2014, athletes lost more than 32,000 lbs.
- Scientifically proven to produce results in body composition and performance
Every for 1:30 for 6:00-
5 Clean & Jerks (full – from floor – T&G is the goal, but you may reset to complete at heavier loads)*
*Begin at 50% of 1RM C&J and add weight each minute until you can no longer complete 5 reps. When 5 reps are no longer possible subtract 10-20# and complete the remainder of the effort.
5 rounds of:
:45 ME Thrusters 95/63#
:45 ME UB C2B Pull-ups*
*The goal is as large of an UB set as possible. If you fail before the :45 allotted, rest for as long as it takes to complete another large set and finish out the :45.